Friday, January 14, 2005

Pondersome- 2/14/04

What the heck is love?

It's lifted me up, it's let me down
It's been there at night, yet gone in the morning.
It comes and goes without nary a warning.

I may not be an expert at this,
But I know when it's gone it's sorely missed.
And from friends I've found the greatest power,
Helping me stand tall in my darkest hours.
So on this day of wine and rose
Chocolate, hearts, cards and bouquets-
Let me thank my friends who have kept my loneliness at bay.

If my heart were never to again grow,
atleast from you all, love I have known!
Friends, both near and far, you know who you are!
Thank you all for helping me raise the bar-
on the standards you've help set-
I can only hope, I too, have met.

Happy Valentines!

Love,
Evans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home