Sunday, June 19, 2005

When will I see you again?

When will I see you again?
How long does it take a broken heart to mend?
When can we be in the same room,
Now that we are no longer in bloom?

How long will it take for the feelings to fade?
That over two years, you and I made?
Will it take too long, or slip by too soon
How fast will a heart heal, broken in June?

How will we act when we next meet,
If you look in my eyes, will you my defeat?
When the time comes to see you again
Could we evolve to just being friends?

I can't act like I really don't care
Or have no interest in who's with you there.
There are no answers for what the future holds
Nor can i guess how my life will unfold

I just wonder, like I began, simply curious
when will I see you again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home