Saturday, January 15, 2005

Ode to a Cowboy

Whether in the city or country, you wear your hat proud,
A strikingly handsome man who stands out in any crowd!

Full of passion and drive for the things you love most,
And able to throw fantastic parties as “the” flawless host!

Toiling in the gardens all day and night,
Your dedication, and love, for landscaping is visible when the yard looks “just right!”

Your energy abounds, untethered, like the wind,
You can dance till dawn, and then do it again!

The touch of your hand can flutter my heart,
Your kindness and generosity have always set you apart.

Your humor and smile I so adore,
You came into my life, sweeping my feet off the floor.

You bring light and laughter to a diverse crowd,
Your friendship is something I wear quite proud!

Now it’s your day, may the partying commence
I wish for you tons of great presents!

On your birthday I wish you much joy,
This is my ode to you, my “Georgia” cowboy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home