Thursday, November 10, 2005

The "I Hate Terrell Owens" Club

Wow, gotta packed (NOT Packer) room here tonight....

Seems like someone must be stepping all over NFL fans last nerve- usually I would have a saved an opening like that for somene like Bill Romanowski, but hey, Bill's so jacked up on whatever anyone will hand him, he's made Whitney Houston seem sober and that just scares the bejesuz out of me, so there's no telling what he might do to me if I get him into a 'roid rage (the other roid rage, that is....not just the flare up kind, but, come to think of it, he is a pain in the ass) so I will not call him names, or spit on him, or try to kill him, or purposefully (Auntie) maim him.

Ooopss, I majored in Digression 201...advanced divergent thinking...back to T.O.

I don't get where any team would want to sign this obstreperous soul...but hey, if that's what floats some owner's boat, so be it, just don't put us fans in the role of playing tug boat when your T.O. escapade turns into the Poseidon Misadventure. He's acted worse the Gilligan and Gopher combined, and yet for some strange reason, there are people out there who think he should captain their teams destiny..."Ahoy there matey....Titanic dead ahead..."

TO gets my vote for the best reenactment for "the Wreck of the Edmunds Fitzgerald"...
that puppy sank and she ain't been brought back up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home